If you have not received a response to your question, please be patient. Your question may have been overlooked which can occur in popular and fast-moving forums or the community members do not have the expertise to answer your question. You can always try posting your question again in the same community or a different one. Doctors typically answer questions within 10 days. If your question has not been answered within 10 days, please contact us by clicking on "Submit a request" below.
Articles in this section
- What are groups?
- How do I contact another MedHelp member directly (outside of the forums)?
- I asked my question, and I didn’t get an answer. Why didn’t anyone answer me?
- Why was my post deleted?
- How do I report abuse on MedHelp?
- Who can see what I post?
- Can my forum posts be deleted?
- Asking a medical question
- What do Community Leaders do?
- What do the symbols mean?