After logging into your account, go to My MedHelp, and click the “Account Settings” link on your profile page. Click the “Notifications” link and uncheck the boxes for the undesired notifications.
** NOTE - To unsubscribe from the newsletter, you must click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. It will take you to a form to unsubscribe. If it does not, click here.
You can also click here if you are signed in.
What do the preferences mean?
* Send me digest emails - these are our Daily Activity emails. They include new activity in the forums you are a member of.
* Send me reminders to update trackers - If you use our trackers, you can receive reminders to update them.
* Send me reminders for upcoming health chats - If you have signed up for a health chat, you can get a reminder for it.
* Send me community/forum related emails- If someone responds to your question, or a post you've made, you will get an email notifying you.
Send me an email notification when someone:
* Sends me a private message - We have a private message (PM) system so members can correspond privately. If you have this checked, you will receive an email when someone sends you a PM.
* Invites me as a friend - Members can become friends. If someone sends you an invite, you will get an email notification if this setting is checked.
* Comments on my Journal - If you have written a journal on our site, and it's not set to private, when someone comments on it, you'll get an email notification if this is checked.
* Comments on my Photo - If you have shared a photo on our site, and it's not set to private, when someone comments on it, you'll get an email notification if this is checked.
* Sends me a note - Members can send each other notes, you'll get an email notification if someone sends you one and this setting is checked.