MedHelp provides open communities. Thus anything that you poste can be seen by other MedHelp members and visitors. However, you are able to control who sees your health data and any information that you add to your profile page. As visitors are able to see posts, this also means that posts can be found on search engines.
Articles in this section
- What are groups?
- How do I contact another MedHelp member directly (outside of the forums)?
- I asked my question, and I didn’t get an answer. Why didn’t anyone answer me?
- Why was my post deleted?
- How do I report abuse on MedHelp?
- Who can see what I post?
- Can my forum posts be deleted?
- Asking a medical question
- What do Community Leaders do?
- What do the symbols mean?